The NH Camping & RV Show is the largest camping and RV show in the state with over 9,000 attendees in 2019. The show is presented by the New Hampshire Campground Owners’ Association (NeHaCa). Participants include campgrounds from New Hampshire and other New England states as well as RV dealers and service companies, State Campground Associations, and camping-related and activity and adventure businesses and food vendors.
Advantages of Partnering with NeHaCa and the NH Camping & RV Show
The New Hampshire Camping & Recreational Vehicle Show attracts RV and camping enthusiasts looking for RVs, campgrounds, and camping equipment, as well as families looking for entertainment. Here’s your opportunity to meet face-to-face and sell your product and/or service to potential customers: people that enjoys camping, outdoor recreation and touring.
Consider these New Hampshire tourism facts:
- New Hampshire has 34.2 million recreation and business travelers
- Visitors to New Hampshire spend a total of $4.6 billion in a year
- The average traveler spends $87 per day.
Camping is a highly popular outdoor activity in the United States:
- 33.7 million Americans ages 6 and older participate in car and backyard camping
- 16.5 million Americans participated in RV camping
- 12% of people who live in New England participate in camping
- 4% of people in the US who camp (about 2 million people) come to New Hampshire and New England states to do it.
- Consumer spending on camping equipment is around 1.8 billion U.S. dollars each year.
- Most campers have a household income between $50,000 and $74,999 (24.7%) or $100,000+ (24.9%)
Become an Exhibitor
Exhibitors include accessory products, motor home rentals, campgrounds, RV insurance, carports, awning, screen rooms, patio enclosures and more. RV Vehicle Exhibits are sold on a per square foot bulk rate. Booths are available in 100 square foot increments for RV Accessories, Products and Services. Each booth consists of a 10 ft. draped backwall, 3 ft. sidewall and company identification sign.
Interested in becoming an exhibitor?
Member Campground Booth Information
Non Member Campground Booth and Bulk Information
2023 Floor Plan